Saturday, May 17, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1. Which tribe of Israel were given the responsibility of the priesthood?
2. What was the role of the priesthood in the ancient Jewish faith?
3. How was the Jewish priests’ ministry insufficient?
4. Define the word “ordo”?
5. What are the three levels of Holy Orders?
6. When were the first deacons ordained, and what problem were they to address?
7. Compare and contrast the two types of Deacon. How are they similar? How are they different?
8. What are the main elements of a deacon’s ministry?
9. Why were priests ordained?
10. What is at the heart of the priest’s ministry?
11. What are the other elements of his ministry in addition to the primary one?
12. What are the two types of priest that we discussed?
13. What are the vestments of a priest and how are they different from those of a deacon?
14. Who were the first bishops?
15. What is the difference between an apostle and a disciple?
16. What are the symbols of a bishop and what do they represent?
17. What are the different types of bishop?
18. How does the appointment of a bishop take place?
19. What are the four aspects of formation for holy orders?
Study study study- i'll be available after school for questions.
Ad Jesum per Mariam,